19 years of helping
health & wellness practitioners
find success doing what they love.
19 years of helping health & wellness practitioners
build their dream businesses and find success
doing what they love.
Learn more about my background and how I can help you
launch or grow your business NOW
FREE Guide: Five Fantastic Ways to Boost Your Income for health, fitness, and wellness professionals
I joke that my calling in life is helping helpers help – but it’s true! I coach health & wellness professionals on their career and business goals so that they can focus on what they do best: helping their clients thrive.
I’ve always been a “helper” myself. As an accomplished yoga therapist with 19 years of coaching success, I’ve mastered many of the things you’re likely trying to figure out yourself:
- How to attract the private clients you really want
- How to build your own brand with successful workshops, retreats, trainings and other offerings that bring in the money
- How to be recognized as an industry leader
- How to enjoy your life while building a thriving business
Struggling to grow your income? Lacking a plan to reach your goals?
Exhausted from scattering your efforts? I’d love to help!
Schedule a complimentary Clarity Call to learn more.
“Laura had the capacity to accept me where I was, and also hold me to my potential. She carefully noticed when I hit the hard parts, and made sure I got through them successfully. When I was struggling Laura always normalized my process and empowered me to embrace the jewel of meaning beneath my discomfort.”
“Thank you so so much for your help. What I love about you just as much, if not more, than your brilliant, organized, practical business mind is how you always “get” everything instantly without me having to give long explanations. You are just so very smart. That makes me happy, so thank you.”
“Laura’s coaching was instrumental in building my confidence as I transitioned from having a “real job” to being a yoga teacher. She is a wealth of knowledge and a great source of encouragement but also discernment. Working with Laura gave me the chance to figure out what I want, what I’m good at, and how to combine those into a job I love. Years later, I frequently reference the techniques and work I did with Laura.”
“Laura’s coaching helped propel my yoga career to the next level. She was the inspiration I needed when I couldn’t see the forest for the trees, and I’m often thinking of her when I’m accomplishing the dreams that she helped me make a reality. If you’re ready for the success that you deserve, Laura can most definitely help you find your way.”
The Professional Goods
Experienced Coach + Successful Yoga Therapist + Savvy Businesswoman
+ Motivating Booty-Kicker
I help people get crystal clear on their goals, create a plan to achieve those goals,
and support them as they accomplish their goals.
>> Read more about Laura’s professional credentials
- An experienced Career & Business Coach who has lovingly nudged thousands of clients forward since 1999
- A successful Yoga Therapist and founder of Yoga for Survivors® , bringing yoga to cancer survivors world-wide
- A savvy businesswoman with a background in managing small businesses in Silicon Valley
- Former Director of Training & Professional Development for a nation-wide education company
- Well-versed in the areas of career development, career changing, and new business start-ups
- E-RYT 500 Yoga Teacher and a Certified Yoga Therapist through IAYT, with a specialty in yoga for cancer survivors and yoga for fertility enhancement
- Faculty member of Inner Peace Yoga Therapy, specialist on yoga for cancer and the business of yoga
- A graduate of Wellesley College, B.A.; Stanford University, M.A.; Coach U., and a zillion yoga training programs
- Eager to help you share your greatness with the world!
I grew up in Glencoe, Illinois, and am fortunate to call Boulder, Colorado my home. The view out my bedroom window is blue skies and mountains and it puts a smile on my face every morning. I believe unequivocally in living life on your own terms. For me that means doing what I love professionally and having time to enjoy life.
I am a hiker, snowboarder, and wannabe mountain biker; lover of Formula 1 car racing, a good pedicure, and all things Ganesha; avid reader, cancer survivor, and compassionate human.
My favorite places are South Africa, Crested Butte, and anywhere on a paddleboard or powder day.
On my bucket list: going to the Formula 1 Grand Prix in Monaco, teaching my dog agility, learning to cook.