Building a Thriving Yoga Therapy Business
The online course for yoga therapists who are ready to take their business to the next level.
BETA TEST VERSION – NOT FOR PUBLIC VIEWING
You deserve this.
You’ve invested in extensive training.
You devote your time and energy to helping others feel better.
You have a huge heart and want to make a positive impact on the world.
You’re tired of scrambling and need a business model that actually works.
You want it all – the ability to serve others, financial stability, and time to enjoy life.
Full Lotus is exactly what you’ve been waiting for.
Full Lotus gives you the tools to clarify your professional vision and move forward boldly and skillfully.
It helps you make the leap from “someone who teaches yoga,” to a confident and successful business owner.
It combines all the wisdom I’ve gleaned from my 15+ years coaching yoga teachers, yoga therapists, and studio owners, PLUS 13+ years as a successful yoga teacher and yoga therapist. You can learn more about my background here.
This six week course includes:
- Six content-rich modules, filled with must-know business information for yoga therapists and specialty yoga teachers
- Videotaped lessons that you complete at your convenience
- Action sheets to help you implement what you learn
- Expert guest speakers and bonus offerings that you will LOVE
- A private Facebook group for support and networking
- Live Q & A session with Laura
- All of my success secrets so you can avoid the costly and draining mistakes that most yoga teachers make
Good to know:
- Modules are released one per week, for six weeks, beginning October 19th. Work at your own pace; you don’t need to finish everything within the six week time period. No module will be released the week of November 23rd.
- This course is designed to enhance your business skills, rather than your teaching skills. It’s perfect for people who want support, strategy, and tools to start their business or take it to the next level.
- You will get out of this course exactly what you put into it. If you are ready to take action, willing to try on some new habits, and can carve out a few extra hours per week, you are a perfect candidate for Full Lotus.
Thank you for your interest in being a beta tester for this course!
As a beta tester your input is crucial to the formation of the course for future yogi customers. You will receive a 50% discount on the beta test version of Full Lotus, in exchange for the following:
- Feedback on the course, both in real time and after the course has ended. This feedback may be requested verbally or in writing, and you will be expected to respond in a reasonable, timely fashion.
- Testimonials on what you liked best about the course for Laura to use when promoting the course in the future. These will include your name, title, and photo, and may be requested in writing or video (video – only if you are able to do so), and you will expected to respond in a reasonable, timely fashion.
- No refunds of any type will be permitted for beta test customers.
- Still interested? Please email Laura ASAP. The number of beta testers will be limited.
Module One: Start Where You Are
- Move forward NOW with confidence and intention
- Identify your stumbling blocks and get out of your own way
- Advice for brand newbies about launching your business
- Understand and own your true value
- A simple, effective, framework for running your business
Module Two: Find a Niche You Love
- Do you really need a niche? (short answer: YES!)
- Why specialization matters, and how it makes everything easier
- Choose the best niche for your community, goals, and lifestyle
Module Three: What Are You Selling?
- Creating offerings that you and your customers love
- Why multiple revenue streams are crucial
- Live vs. virtual, exploring the world of scalability
- Setting revenue goals that support your lifestyle
Module Four: Local Networking
- The three primary marketing arms you need to know about
- Tried and tested ways to connect with your target audience
- Building alliances with other practitioners
- How to connect with your medical community
- Magical messaging – the words and phrases to use, and avoid, when communicating what you do
Module Five: Your Website
- Why you must have a website and what it needs to do for you
- The top mistakes you need to avoid with your website content
- Turning your website into a value hub for your customers
- Resources for creating and maintaining your site
- Why your website needs to reflect you
Module Six: Digital Marketing and Your Content Strategy
- Why you need a digital strategy and why it’s not about getting more likes
- Which social media channels are best for you
- What type of content you should create to connect with your audience
- Avoid the online overwhelm, a step-by-step approach to online marketing
- DIY vs. outsourcing – making the right choice for you
- Make marketing fun, not slimey