Career & Business Support
FOR HEALTH, WELLNESS, AND FITNESS PROFESSIONALS
It does not matter how slowly you go,
so long as you do not stop. — Confucius
Career & Business Coaching
for Health, Wellness, and Fitness Professionals
It does not matter how slowly you go, so long as you do not stop. — Confucius
Learn more about working with me
Are you a highly motivated entrepreneur (or one in the making) who is ready to increase your income, impact, and satisfaction?
Are you ready to:
- Develop a viable business model
- Charge prices in alignment with your value
- Finally reach your financial goals
- Capitalize on your best skills
- Attract more of your ideal clients
- Be more efficient and less stressed
- Create offerings that clients can’t resist
- Learn how to love marketing
Get more satisfaction out of your career!
Get more satisfaction out of your career!
Building a thriving wellness business can be isolating and overwhelming, but you don’t have to do it alone!
I’ve been there. I get it. As a successful yoga therapist I know how hard it can be to grow your business without sacrificing your own self-care or sanity. But when you work for yourself it seems like you’re either scrambling for more clients, trying to squeeze more time out of the day, or you’ve hit an income plateau. You know there’s got to be a better way.
This is where I can help you . . .
Since 1999 I’ve coached hundreds of people just like you—professionals who want to make a positive impact on the well being of others, do well financially, and enjoy their own lives in vibrant health.
Whether you’re going through a career transition or trying to boost your income, I’ll help you clarify your goals, break down the barriers to achieving them, and develop a business model that works the way you want it to. Once these are in place, your results can start to shift. If you truly want to move your business forward, it’s time to let go of the band-aid solutions and learn how to create lasting, meaningful change.
My coaching practice serves a wide range of clients — from brand newbies to seasoned practitioners — including yoga teachers, yoga therapists, nutritionists, psychotherapists, personal trainers, bodyworkers, health coaches, pilates instructors, Ayurvedic practitioners, and many more. Regardless of your modality, if you’re ready to commit to yourself, your business, and your clients, I invite you to apply for a free Clarity Call HERE.
There are two ways to work with me:
If you’re just getting started with your business, or aren’t yet ready to make a financial commitment, grab a copy of my free guide: Five Fantastic Ways to Boost Your Income: For Health, Fitness, and Wellness Professionals.
If you want the fastest results, plenty of 1:1 guidance, and a bunch of outstanding resources, Private One-on-One Coaching Sessions are the best option to boost your income, impact, and results!
Work with me if . . .
- You’re ready to turn your love of yoga, wellness, or fitness into a viable business
- You believe in what you’re offering, yet lack the confidence to “put yourself out there”
- You’ve hit a revenue plateau and need help moving past it
- You’re burnt out from overworking and want to put an end to the exhaustion
- You want more private clients but aren’t sure where to start
- You hate marketing and can’t figure out how to make it work for you
- You feel uncomfortable charging what you’re worth
- You want to create new offerings and want to side-step the most common mistakes
- You want to connect with your local medical and wellness community
The best way to see if coaching is a good solution for you, and start getting unstuck now, is to schedule a 60 minute complimentary Clarity Call.
“Thought I’d share this with you! I had 34 women at my retreat this weekend! Whew! So thankful for your coaching, love and support. It’s all unfolding in a perfect way… and I so appreciate you helping me to bring some of my dreams to fruition.”
“Laura, I wanted to give you an update with my business…I continue to hold between 13-16 private sessions per week which has been fantastic!!! I’m still teaching studio classes but very soon those studio classes will be held in MY OWN STUDIO!!!! I found the perfect space and am going to implement the plan you helped me create and I couldn’t be more excited!! I am in a good place and everything is going really well. Thanks again for your support! I’m not sure I would have been able to make this next step had it not been for your advice and guidance.”
“Laura’s expertise and knowledge greatly helped me gain needed clarity on my business goals. I really appreciated her practical solutions for the challenges associated with small business ownership and ample resources for targeted marketing, sales, and organization. Above all she provided me with support and encouragement to move forward with confidence. Thank you, Laura!”
What sets me apart from other coaches are these four areas:
- I have a unique talent for “getting” my clients quickly, and pinpointing the kind of support they need in order to up their game. You will feel seen, heard, and unequivocally supported. I am a champion for your highest potential and have the ability to steer you in the right direction, even if the path occasionally seems murky to you. I am both highly intuitive and analytical, and bring “both sides of my brain” to our relationship. I pride myself on recognizing how each person and situation is unique, so that I can give you the exact mix of guidance, accountability, skill-building, cheerleading, and resources that you need to be successful.
- I fully embrace the philosophy that business growth can’t be separated from personal growth, and my clients get better results because of it. Let’s face it. If you all you had to do to grow your business was learn the “secret formula” (or “crack the code” or whatever else it’s called these days), you would have figured it out by now. Most of the entrepreneurial skills you need in order to succeed are things you can learn online for free, and you are certainly smart enough to track down that information. But that’s not why you are stuck. Most of us are stuck because we feel overwhelmed. We procrastinate in the name of making things more perfect. We lack the confidence to try something new. Or we let our head talk our heart out of what we really want – convincing ourselves that our deepest desires will never ever come true. I GET IT and want to help you face these challenges head on! If you’re up for it, your business can be the perfect playground to practice letting go of habits that no longer serve you, and trying on a new set of patterns that will empower your business AND life.
- I’m a successful wellness professional and love teaching clients what I know. Are you trying to get more private clients? Want to fill a workshop or lead your own trainings? Maybe you want to build an online community, lead webinars, and create your own digital courses? Or maybe, you simply want to make a sustainable living and end the cycle of overworking and under earning. Hallelujah to all of that! As a successful yoga professional since 2002, there’s an excellent chance that I have done (and done well) many of the very things you are trying to figure out, as well as coached hundreds of other wellness professionals on how to do the same. I’ve taught and presented locally, nationally, internationally, and virtually; am on the faculty of Inner Peace Yoga Therapy; and have a deep familiarity with the health and wellness industry. And yes, I make a great living doing what I love. By working with someone who is both a business coach AND a successful wellness professional, your own results will come much more quickly.
- I have a business background and believe in empowering my clients to become the rockstar CEOs of their own empires. Yes – I used the word empire! Because even if all you want is to have a bustling private practice in your own local community (a very worthy goal), you deserve to feel fully confident as a solo-preneur. You will get way more bang for your buck if you learn how to fish, rather than relying on me to do the fishing for you. So while it may sometimes be easier for me to simply tell you what the best approach is, I always want you to understand the “how” and the “why” so that you will become increasingly self-sufficient (while still being insanely well supported!). In addition to my coach training, I’ve been fortunate to gain some fantastic business and entrepreneurial experience in a previous career in Silicon Valley. I can introduce you to good business practices in a non-intimidating manner if you’re new to this, or share more advanced strategies and tactics with you if that’s what you need. I’m equally experienced growing local/live businesses as well as online communities.
Schedule a free Clarity Call to start getting unstuck NOW
FREE Guide: Five Fantastic Ways to Boost Your Income for health, fitness, and wellness professionals