Highest level of ongoing support to help you start AND finish strong!
Highest level of ongoing support to help you start AND finish strong!
Guidance, support, encouragement, and accountability on each phase of your journey, from planning to implementation. Highly personalized attention for those who are committed to reaching their goals SOON, not “someday.”
One-on-one coaching is the best option if you’re . . .
- A woman solopreneur in the health, wellness, and fitness industry who’s ready to play a bigger game and get better results: more impact, more income, more balance
- At the beginning of your journey and want plenty of individualized attention as you embark on your new venture
- At any stage of business, and have tried to figure it out by yourself, but haven’t been able to reach your goals (or even identify your goals)
- Willing to try new ways of doing things, and understand that growth in business goes hand in hand with personal growth
- Committed to reaching your goals sooner – rather than never – and want to gain the skills and strategy to make it happen
- Inspired by a challenge and take full responsibility for your actions; you’re looking for a mentor, not a savior
- Ready to let go of struggling, and feel more in the flow of your business and life. Hard work? Yes. Suffering? Nope.
How it works
Coaching with Laura includes:
- Exactly what you need to help you move forward efficiently and effectively, so that you can impact more people, earn more money, and a live a life of contentment and joy:
○ Guidance, support, structure
○ Accountability, brainstorming, cheerleading
○ Insight, practical tips, suggestions
○ Tools, resources, worksheets
○ Specific action steps to keep you moving forward
- Regularly scheduled 1:1 coaching sessions, plus “just in time” support between sessions
- Connections to other clients and influencers as appropriate
- Materials review → feedback as needed on your website copy, brochures, etc.
- And of course, plenty of compassionate ass-kicking to help you move outside your comfort zone, because that’s where the magic happens!
I help you move through your blocks so that you create lasting positive change in your business and life. No more band-aid solutions. No more throwing darts and hoping for a bullseye.
Many of my clients were ready to turn their love of yoga, wellness, or fitness into a viable business, but lacked the confidence to “put themselves out there.” Or they had hit a revenue plateau and needed help moving past it. Many were bumping up against marketing blocks or they weren’t sure how to start offering workshops, trainings, and online classes, as well as take on more private clients. If any of that sounds similar to you, our coaching partnership will help you get clear on what’s standing between you and your dreams, and provide you with a clear path forward.
FULL TRANSPARENCY: 1-on-1 coaching is for people who are eager to change and grow, and understand that there is no miracle solution – that it takes time, energy, and financial commitment to reach your goals. If you are looking for the least expensive solution, as opposed to the best possible solution, then this won’t be a good fit. 1-on-1 coaching is an investment in YOU, your clients, and your business. But if your impact and income have been stagnant, or you don’t want to waste any more time not getting the results you desire, then it might be the solution you’re looking for.
What is the true cost of not moving forward and fulfilling your dreams?
The best way to find out if this is the right opportunity for you is to schedule a 60-minute complimentary Clarity Call*.
*Required before enrolling as a client.
“Laura, I wanted to let you know how things were going. Today is the first day of my 1st annual Teachers Immersion, and we have 12 people enrolled – with a waitlist! I was hoping for 8 people, 10 would have been awesome, and 12 was our fantasy number. Most are flying in from out of state to here in Grand Junction, of all places! I’m so grateful for all that you’ve helped me with this year. Thanks, Laura!”
“Working with Laura has been an invaluable experience. She has helped my beliefs that were holding me back and taught me how to take concrete steps in achieving goals in every part of my life. Her coaching skills, business expertise, and warm, friendly, generous personality have made building my private practice an extremely positive learning experience.”
Wondering what it’s like to work together? Learn more about how I help you reach your goals:
- I have a unique talent for “getting” my clients quickly, and pinpointing the kind of support they need in order to up their game. You will feel seen, heard, and unequivocally supported. I am a champion for your highest potential and have the ability to steer you in the right direction, even if the path occasionally seems murky to you. I am both highly intuitive and analytical, and bring “both sides of my brain” to our relationship. I pride myself on recognizing how each person and situation is unique, so that I can give you the exact mix of guidance, accountability, skill-building, cheerleading, and resources that you need to be successful.
- I fully embrace the philosophy that business growth can’t be separated from personal growth, and my clients get better results because of it. Let’s face it. If you all you had to do to grow your business was learn the “secret formula” (or “crack the code” or whatever else it’s called these days), you would have figured it out by now. Most of the entrepreneurial skills you need in order to succeed are things you can learn online for free, and you are certainly smart enough to track down that information. But that’s not why you are stuck. Most of us are stuck because we feel overwhelmed. We procrastinate in the name of making things more perfect. We lack the confidence to try something new. Or we let our head talk our heart out of what we really want – convincing ourselves that our deepest desires will never ever come true. I GET IT and want to help you face these challenges head on! If you’re up for it, your business can be the perfect playground to practice letting go of habits that no longer serve you, and trying on a new set of patterns that will empower your business AND life.
- I’m a successful wellness professional and love teaching clients what I know. Are you trying to get more private clients? Want to fill a workshop or lead your own trainings? Maybe you want to build an online community, lead webinars, and create your own digital courses? Or maybe, you simply want to make a sustainable living and end the cycle of overworking and under earning. Hallelujah to all of that! As a successful yoga professional since 2002, there’s an excellent chance that I have done (and done well) many of the very things you are trying to figure out, as well as coached hundreds of other wellness professionals on how to do the same. I’ve taught and presented locally, nationally, internationally, and virtually; am on the faculty of Inner Peace Yoga Therapy; and have a deep familiarity with the health and wellness industry. And yes, I make a great living doing what I love. By working with someone who is both a business coach AND a successful wellness professional, your own results will come much more quickly.
- I have a business background and believe in empowering my clients to become the rockstar CEOs of their own empires. Yes – I used the word empire! Because even if all you want is to have a bustling private practice in your own local community (a very worthy goal), you deserve to feel fully confident as a solo-preneur. You will get way more bang for your buck if you learn how to fish, rather than relying on me to do the fishing for you. So while it may sometimes be easier for me to simply tell you what the best approach is, I always want you to understand the “how” and the “why” so that you will become increasingly self-sufficient (while still being insanely well supported!). In addition to my coach training, I’ve been fortunate to gain some fantastic business and entrepreneurial experience in a previous career in Silicon Valley. I can introduce you to good business practices in a non-intimidating manner if you’re new to this, or share more advanced strategies and tactics with you if that’s what you need. I’m equally experienced growing local/live businesses as well as online communities.
If you’re ready to start gaining clarity and finally bust through your business plateaus, book your complimentary Clarity Call now.
“Laura’s coaching was instrumental in building my confidence as I transitioned from having a “real job” to being a yoga teacher. She is a wealth of knowledge and a great source of encouragement but also discernment. Working with Laura gave me the chance to figure out what I want, what I’m good at, and how to combine those into a job I love. Years later, I frequently reference the techniques and work I did with Laura.”
Laura’s coaching helped propel my yoga career to the next level. She was the inspiration I needed when I couldn’t see the forest for the trees, and I’m often thinking of her when I’m accomplishing the dreams that she helped me make a reality. If you’re ready for the success that you deserve, Laura can most definitely help you find your way.
What if I’m not a female health or wellness practitioner, can I still work with you?
If I think that I can offer you the best solution to your challenges, I’m happy to consider working together. I will definitely let you know if I don’t think that’s the case. My primary expertise is in health, wellness, and fitness, and about 90% of my clients are in that field; the rest tend to be other creatives, especially writers and artists. At this time I only work with women.
There are so many coaches out there and people who claim to have THE method to help me grow my business; what makes you different? What is YOUR method?
First, it’s important to distinguish between someone who may have discovered a method that works for them (often promoted as THE best/only method), and someone who is actually a trained coach. The former typically teaches others how to implement their method, and in truth, is more of a consultant. They may be able to provide “done for you” services, and/or give you specific guidelines about their method as the one and only option. While some of these people might be a good fit for you, it’s not who I am. I am an experienced and well trained coach who doesn’t believe in one size fits all solutions. Yes, I have a lot of business experience and will gladly share that with you, but I believe in best practices and individualized solutions, rather than a single method that applies to all. When we work together I help YOU become empowered as a business owner, so that you have the clarity, confidence, and skills to achieve your dreams. While I’ll be there to guide, encourage, and support you (and a whole lot more!), I never want you to become reliant on “my method” as the key to your success. YOU are the key to your own success.
What kind of results can I expect?
This is another instance of what you put into it is what you get out of it, as well as a willingness to work beyond a superficial level. In my experience, we are all walking around with patterns and behaviors that aren’t serving our highest goals (e.g., procrastination, perfectionism). Most people don’t knowingly come to coaching to shift those patterns – in fact many aren’t even aware of their patterns. However, unless those habitual patterns are addressed, business success will be elusive or temporary. The best results occur when you’re willing to look at your mindset, and invest the time and energy required to neutralize any sabotaging habits. In these cases, I’ve witnessed tremendous growth – both professionally and personally – as well as a greater sense of ease and empowerment. I’ve seen people go from technophobes, to creating online courses; leave jobs they loathed to being their own boss; scrambling to make ends meet to relaxing into abundance. The good news is that if you’ve made it this far in reading about coaching, there is already something inside of you that is ready and willing to make the necessary mindset shifts, even if you don’t know it yet!
How do I schedule our sessions? And what about the between-sessions support?
We will choose a mutually agreeable meeting time that will be “your” dedicated time slot. During the intake process you will be guided through this process so that you can choose the method that works best for you. If either one of us needs to reschedule a session due to illness, travel, etc., we can always reschedule. If you need to reach out to me for “just in time” support between sessions, you can email or phone me during regular business hours, and I will typically reply within 1 business day. If you need materials review support between our sessions, depending on the amount of material you need reviewed, there is usually a one-week turnaround time.
Is this expensive? How do I know it will be worth it?
If you’ve read this far, it means that you understand the real value of coaching, which is being able to make a bigger impact in the world, doing what you love. You likely also realize, or have experienced, the frustrations of staying stuck – and are ready to finally end that cycle of working hard without gaining the traction you desire. In order to make the changes you truly want to make, it’s going to require commitment. A commitment on your end that is likely to be different than anything you’ve tried in the past. By making a serious financial investment, it’s a way of affirming that you are ALL IN – that you’re ready to commit the time, energy, and resources to grow your business now. While I have the experience, wisdom, and tools to guide you, you have to be willing and ready to show up and do the hard work. That’s why this work is an investment. Not only because I’m giving you so much of my time, energy, attention, and knowledge, but because I want you to be ready to meet me halfway. I want you to be willing to dive in and take action. It will be worth it if you decide it’s going to be worth it. I promise.
FREE Guide: Five Fantastic Ways to Boost Your Income for health, fitness, and wellness professionals